Thursday 9 April 2009

Rain Rain Rain

It's raining today. You can tell I have absolutely nothing to write about when I start commenting on the weather. It's annoying because the weather’s been fine for the last week; it only started raining today just when a fun fair comes to town. Apparently it's going to be even worse tomorrow too, but I’m going to go to the fair anyway. Maybe the rain will scare people off and it won't be quite so packed, if it's open at all. Got a girl coming with me, and while I would normally hate to conform to such a cultural cliché as "dating", I feel it'll be worth the exception. In the worst case scenario I get some free candy floss out of it (she's loaded and insists on paying for everything, and who am I to deny her that?).

After I'm done with the fair I'll be heading for a house party, hosted by a very good friend of mine. He had one seven or eight months ago, and if the last one's anything to go by this should be an extremely messy evening. Last time, I arrived late, started drinking furiously, and by the morning my sins included jumping in his swimming pool fully clothed (with my phone and mp3 player in my pockets), making out with my ex, making out with some random guy, running around the house bollock naked, reducing his kitchen table to splinters by jumping up and down on it, throwing up all over his garden, getting locked outside for about an hour around 3am when everyone else had either left or gone upstairs, soaking wet and almost naked, and being forcefully raped (no exaggeration) while still shivering and barely conscious by this girl I'd only met once before. Epic times.

That’s my plan for Tomorrow anyway, as it’s Good Friday and I don’t have work. I may just keep drinking through Saturday, if there’s enough alcohol left in the house when I wake up to hang about for a bit tanking up before heading home for a shower and something to eat then back out to town for another friends birthday bash. Everyone knows the hangover can’t get you if you never sober up!

Anyway, just so I feel like this wasn't a completely pointless post: Here's a video I found today from when I was at college (about 3 years ago now), of a traditional event, Penny Wrestling. It consists of someone throwing a coin on the floor, and everyone else trying to get it. I'm the guy with the long blonde hair, now you know what I look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment