Friday 20 March 2009

One more!



One more post today before I turn in. I'm getting up obscenely early tomorrow to go to an open day at Brighton Uni. From where I am that's about two hours on the train, and I hate getting up on a Saturday, AND my mp3 player's fucked at the moment so I can't listen to any music on the way. Bummer.

On the plus side, I'll go out and get drunk afterwards. This is probably the first Friday night I havn't been out drinking in months, so I'm about ready for a good piss-up, although it's not actually too bad. It's just like any other night of the week, but without the crushing knowledge that I have work tomorrow. Anyway, as I'm going out tomorrow night and I'll probably sleep all day Sunday then head for my local tavern, next post will most likely be from work on Monday. Not that I'm pretentious enough to assume anybody has actually read anything I've written here over the last few days, but I seem to enjoy writing it and will probably continue regardless. Good night oblivious internet peoples!

No comments:

Post a Comment