Saturday 28 March 2009

Relaxing

Well... It's Saturday. A day for sitting about doing shit all, except for typing up a blog post obviously. Got some films to watch too I guess.

I did go out last night in the end, as is always the way. It was actually a pretty good night; the ex was in a pretty good mood so I didn't get cried on or bitched at, and I met a girl. Now, i mostly hate women and I’ve been distancing myself from them for a while because i can't stand the puerile bullshit that spews forth from their mouths, but this one was actually pretty cool. Usually when i get talking to a girl, 10 minutes into the conversation i start wondering why I’m bothering and make excuses for my escape, but that didn't happen. Might have something to do with the fact that she lost her mum a few months ago, is currently living off job seekers allowance and has had a string of sub-standard boyfriends - I love a girl with baggage. That and she danced topless with me. Always a winner. Well I got her number and she's just added me on Facebook, I'll probably send her a text or something on Monday.

I did look briefly into the cracking WEP from windows guide, but you need to use WildPackets drivers for your wireless adapter and, looking on their website i don't think mines supported. I have an AR5007 chipset, and while they have drivers for AR5005, 6 and 8, AR5007 seems to be missing. I have a Belkin USB adapter somewhere, but it's only 54g and i don't hold out much hope of it being supported if this Atheros one isn't.

Well that's all I can think of to write for now. It's just gone 2pm and I’m writing this from my bed (on my netbook =D), I'll probably stay here for a bit longer then go get some lunch and watch a film. Either Killshot or Yes Man.

Lastly, have some crazy Finnish techno-metal. It's ok, this video makes no sense to me either. All I know is that it appears to portray a world where all men wear gimp suits and all women wear underwear with the American flag on

No comments:

Post a Comment